Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nicki's AGP release date?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think this may have been posted before, but when will Nicki premiere at the AGPs? I'm assuming they will premier at all 3 stores on the same day, but if not I need to know the AGPC one because I want to go there and get her on that day!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm pretty sure all of the LE AGT's have come out online and in the stores on the same day. I believe Nicki is scheduled to come out January 1, 2007.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member prasnlrd's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2006
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    TSK!!!..I was wishing t would be Dec, 26th like Jess last year!

    [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    iheartAG
    Guest iheartAG's Avatar

    Post

    HUMPH! I really want her to come out Dec. 26th! That's when I'm going to AGPNY!!!!! Someone said that she might come out then, and I hope she does! [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SimplySophia's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2006
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Winnie (my PS) at AGPLA told me she would be in the store on January 1st.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Kittecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2006
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I remember seeing Jess for sale on ebay before she was even on the AG home site and wondering how they were able to get her before the rest of us. I figured they must have gotten her at AGP. Emily was available for a few days at AGP before she was on their website too so don't you guys think Nicki might be too?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know how Jess could have been available on eBay before on the AG website, I'm almost positive Jess was on the website December 26, 2005, the same day she came out in the stores. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AGBoard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2005
    Posts
    37
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought Jess was offered to the members of the American girl Club prior to going on sale. Had anyone else heard that?
    Also, I wondered if big Ebay sellers who deal in quantity may have ordered lots of Jess dolls and put the ebay auction up before they actually received the dolls to sell. That way, by the time the auction ended, they would have received the dolls.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CallingCadence's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2006
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The LE dolls weren't offered to club members as early purchases. Both our Jess and Marisol were ordered on the day after Christmas online when they were revealed for the first time.

    Nellie and Elizabeth were available to club members about a week or two prior to the doll being in stores or on the website.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •